Craft your Mystery Novel’s Plot to Intrigue Readers!!!
- Apply the Three Act Structure to the mystery novel
- Understand rising tension and its use
- Resolve mid-story writer's block
- Incorporate Timelines into the story structure
- Develop Opening Lines that draw the reader in
- Plan a riveting story with complications and twists
- End Act II on a dramatic note
- Use the Dead End Dilemma
- Reveal the murderer
- Understand the five parts of a scene
- Recognize the ten kinds of Cliffhangers
- Define the mystery with Six Key Events
- Develop an Event-driven Plot
This third book in the creative writing course, Writing the Killer Mystery, provides a strategy to develop a storyline for the murder mystery, covering plot structure, the opening, the middle story, the big reveal, and writing scenes, pulling everything together in an event-driven plot.
Help with your Mystery Novel
>>> Are you looking to take your murder mystery from concept to publication?
>>> Do you want to grow your writing knowledge and skills?
>>> Looking for a muse to help with writing your mystery novel?
>>> Are you stuck on some aspect of crafting your mystery?
>>> Do you sometimes have writer stall-out?
Let Writing the Killer Mystery series guide you with Volume 3, Plotting the Murder.