The best time to start your Mystery Novel is today!!!
Let me show you how
This first book in "Writing the Killer Mystery" series builds a strong background in the art while introducing 50 sub-genres and shows how to use the 5 Element Story Model to plan a Mystery Novel.
Read on for further detail. . .
Who is this for?
- Beginners wanting to learn writing a murder mystery
- Authors looking to expand writing knowledge and skills
- Writers seeking inspiration and help with writer stall-out
- Cover writing a murder mystery from idea to publishing in a 5 volume course
- Articles can be read in sequence or jump around as needed
- Information condensed in lists, bullets, key points, and numberings, with examples when needed
- Not just teach writing a murder mystery but inspire and stimulate the imagination
Volume One, Great Beginnings
- Mystery Writers and Their Sleuths
- Understanding the Mystery
- Types of Mysteries
- Getting ideas
- A plan for starting your Mystery Novel
Volume One Highlights
- Review of 10 classic mystery writers and their contributions to the craft
- The 5 Element Story Model
- Rules of the Murder Mystery Story
- The three basic types of a Murder Mystery
- Discussion of 50 sub-genres
- Seven methods to developing story Ideas
- Summarizing a Mystery with the Story Model
- Developing your Mystery Novel Plan